Job Type: Part-time with chance to grow into Full –time
At Brite Star, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held family owned company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success. If you love Christmas, then this is the job for you!
Consumer Service Representative:
- Assist all end consumers who have or are attempting to purchase our products via our own websites including, but not limited to: answering phone calls, answering emails, tracking orders, cross selling, product returns etc.
- Cross-sell Brite Star’s products and services to consumers. Consumer Support reps are expected to utilize product knowledge and cross-sales skills to recognize cross-sell opportunities.
- Utilize product knowledge and cross-sales skills to establish new relationships with potential new customers who call to inquire.
- Successfully learn all steps of the online website portal system
- Assist all consumers attempting to enter orders with the payment process, credit card or pay pal assistance.
- Support wholesale department by answering general office/wholesale customer calls, taking messages and following up.
- Be the warm, smiling face that greets our visitors at office front door and on the phones, while consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities.
- Support the Shipping Management and Logistics side of our wholesale business
- Assist in our vibrant E-commerce drop ship order processing while navigating portals of major retailers such as: Target.com, Amazon, and Homedepot.com, and assis ting in all parts of the order follow up from order downloading to shipping and tracking.
- Assist with online content, product reviews
- Previous customer service role is required, experience working with consumer product company a plus.
- Ability to cross-sell products and services.
- Well-developed verbal communication and human relations skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Self Starters & Highly motivated individuals a plus.
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service : 2 years (Required)
- Monday - Friday
- 3 to 5 days week, depending on season
Salary: $13.00 to $15 /hour depending on experience
- What types of computer systems have you worked with/are familiar with?
- How would you be transiting to our office?
Typical start time: 9 AM – 3 PM
Hours per week: 20-25
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Navigating Portals online
- QuickBooks experience a plus (not required)
Brite Star Mfg Co. is a fourth generation family owned and operated business, operating since 1932. It remains one of the largest Christmas lighting and décor companies in the world. Today we still proudly manufacture our signature product, silver “Tinsel” icicles, as we have been doing for the past 65 years.
While still offering the traditional and reminiscent looks of the past, the company is ever looking ahead. Today it employs the latest technology in its line of smart LED lighting products, wireless LED candles and its newest LED Light Show Projection programs.
Brite Star Mfg Co. proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment
Brite Star Mfg Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Please email your resume to Care@kindys.com